Friday 9 October 2009

My update :)

Cevat here!
Been waaay too long since I last blogged! Oops! Oh well, so a quick summary for what's been going on...
March- I guess I was prepping for exams and coursework

April- Same as March? Haha, and I went home a few times to fix braces and cause I got home sick! :(

May - had exams, which I aced btw! Had to leave Plymouth ASAP at the end of the month to be jetted off to the luscious homelands of Turkey, for my eldest brother's wedding, was so beautiful and such a nice break. Exactly what I needed after uni stresses!!

June - I arrived home after an epic holiday, to be informed I'd be jetting off back to Turkey, towards the beginning of August, for my OTHER brother's wedding... The life of the rich and famous eh? The rest of this month was spent with my homies! I also visited my bristolian! For a week, was a fun week :)

July- This was such a waste of a month, I was going to start writing novel. FAIL. And get a job FAIL. Bond with broken friendships. FAIL. In fact I think I lost most friends this summer more than ever. Oh well I learnt who my real ones are :)

August - Ahhh Turkey, this month was the best! I liked being away from home, but I was with my mumm and I was happy! But I missed my doggy :( haha! Soon jetted back on home to broken friendships and more wars... JOY!

September - Lost my best friend day before I went back to uni, she was a complete bitch to me, honestly, I'm happy I won't see her again... No one treats me the way she did! But I am back at uni and booooyyyyy howdy was this a good month towards the end :)

October- Bit homesick, bit lazy, bit messy, bit stupid, bit drunk. Went for a midnight swim in the icy sea drunk. Not cool! Was fun, and funny and funlicious :D haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment