Friday 23 October 2009

I Complain too much on here!

Sooo this is going to be a happy blog :D yaaay! :D
Who wants to see some photos from my fresher week, year 2? Yes, you dooo!




I'm the one in the white, Plymouth uni is soooo gorgeous, when the sun is shining even better!
Today though it's chucking it down!!!


My friend Claire, who was down for the whooooole week, taught me and my mates the 'Hoedown Throwdown' (If there are any Miley fans reading this they shall know what this is :P) dance! awesome times!

These are some of the best people in my life :) The girl at the back is my bezzer the other girl is my flattie, dude in green is flatties boyf and the other is me.


Eeee I'm like a month late in getting these photos but I love them and thought I'd share them with all you lovers!
Over and Out :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment