Tuesday 20 October 2009

'Just friends'

Who ever invented the concepts of 'just friends', Should go die. Well not die, but be taken aback for a second and be like 'is this the best concept in the world to make?'
NO IT ISN'T. It just gives people a reason to kiss you, touch you, make you feel loved and drop you like a hat at the nearest possible chance!

He says, he wants to be just friends first, but in my experience when I make a friend out of someone, they stay that, just a friend.

ERGH, sooo angry today i don't even know why! I feel like I've lost any sense of direction in my life, any motivation, or any reason to wake up in the mornings!

I live to get drunk, and when I'm not drunk I'm recovering and getting ready for the next hangover, before it even begins! This is what men do to you, you resort to either food, or alcohol or something to numb the pain for 5 minutes, or 5 hours. But the pain and regret soon comes flooding back.

I want to go back to the days of happiness, and high on life days. I just don't know where them days have gone. I'm so angry at myself at the moment, for getting so attached, for letting myself lose motivation for living. Motivation to enjoy myself. I just want my mum and my dog and my best friends back home :(

Karl, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment