Sunday 15 March 2009

Rawr!

I just tried to sign in to my old account and was annoyed to find it had been deleted!

So I thought I'd start my rants all over again! I guess this one is about this idiot I was listening to on youtube earlier. He was protesting about how the dictionary stereotypes the words masculine and feminine (which it doesn't he was just a fool and reading it wrong!)

He was claiming how this terrible world influences everyone to thing the wrong things. Granted this world does do some pretty shitty things but I think one thing it's getting pretty good at is accepted people for who and how they want to be.

He started to babble on about male and female starsigns I got so bored and annoyed at him. He was also aussie, which normally would have me melting for the sheer pleasure of the sound, but he was just too annoying and high pitched just really started to piss me off!

The worst part is he kept saying them wrong; he kept saying 'mascuninie' and 'feniminime' the whole video was jsut cringe worthing! I know you may say it's my own fault for watching it, but it really wasn't he kept posting links EVERYWHERE until I finally gave in and watched it. I'd post the link here but I don't want to give the loser of the satisfaction of collecting views on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment